Thursday, April 30, 2009

A Changed Man...or Further Proof that Atlanta Really is a Different Planet

I really am not sure what to say about this. But you would think that if you were going to run for office--especially to the body you're talking about in a story like this--that you would try to keep things like this under your cap.
But if it did only get printed in Atlanta, I guess there is the possibility that something like this might not make it back to the voters in Baldwin County.
From what I've been told, but have yet to confirm, this will not be the only shoe to drop in the yet-to-be-determined special election coming this year.
And c'mon really...Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus? That whole part of the story is about the hokiest thing I think I've ever heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment